- Sejagat shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but Sejagat cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and Sejagat shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Sejagat.
- Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from date of Sejagat’s confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by Sejagat. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays.
- Address cannot be changed once order is paid, Sejagat is not liable for wrong address in the invoice.
- Sejagat reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification
- Payment for Products ordered through Sejagat Online can be made by a valid VISA or MasterCard only. Sejagat shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- All payment in respect of an Order must be cleared before delivery of the Products. If the payment cannot be processed, the said Order will be rejected and the Customer is advised to contact its card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of its credit card in order to continue with the Order.
- Sejagat may change at any time the method by which payments for Sejagat Online Orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail or by placing a notice to this effect on the Sejagat Online Internet site.
- If payment to an Order has already been made but the Order is rejected by Sejagat or cancelled by the Customer before Sejagat accepting the Order, you will be entitled for your refund but the receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Sejagat shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
OUT OF STOCK POLICY
- Please keep in mind when you make purchase through sejagat.com.my, our stock fluctuates throughout the day. If we are out of stock, we will make every effort to ship your order either fully or partially as soon as possible. The lead-time could be as long as 5 – 7 days. In the event that we are not able to secure the stock in 7 days, we will process refund based on the amount you have paid.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- This Return and Refund policy shall only be applicable for home delivery shopping via Sejagat Online only.
- Sejagat shall use its best efforts to ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, please notify us by completing and submitting the online form posted in our website within seven (7) days upon receiving the Products. We will contact the Customer within seven (7) days after receipt of the completed form online to direct the Customer of the procedures in respect of the return of Products and refund. The Customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by e-mail at [email protected] or call Sejagat Online hotline at 6017-687 5370 for enquiries.
- If the Customer opts for replacement or exchange of Products, the affected Products MUST be returned in person to the selected Sejagat stores within Klang Valley as directed by Sejagat pursuant to Item No. 2 hereinabove. No replacement or exchange of Products will be entertained if the Products are returned via courier or post. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be effected subject to stocks availability.
- Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
- a. If any Product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
- b. if the Product is out of date or expired; or
- c. if the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered
- Provided Always that the Customer shall return or caused to be returned to Sejagat the aforesaid Products unused and in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it is first delivered to the Customer together with the proof of Order, payment and delivery of the Products.
- If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Sejagat shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s Order is delivered to the Customer, Sejagat shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Sejagat shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, Sejagat shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Sejagat will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 4 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Sejagat shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our Sejagat Distribution Center at the following address:- No 8, Jalan PPSL 2, PT 1834, Pusat Perniagaan Sg Lias, 45300 Sungai Besar, Selangor.